Cookies are used to ensure that this website works as well as possible and to tailor the content of advertisements to your preferences.
A cookie is a small file that is sent by our website and is placed on peripheral devices by your browser. The information stored in the cookie may be returned to our website when you revisit the website. More information about cookies can be found on the “ConsuWijzer” website: [https://www.consuwijzer.nl/telecom-post/internet/privacy/uitleg-cookies].
Advertising cookies or tracking cookies
We use online ads to promote our studies and services. For this purpose, we may use Google Adwords, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Facebook and Snapchat Custom / Lookalike Audiences, Facebook and Snapchat retargeting, LinkedIn Ads ,Twitter Ads and DoubleClick (Google).
These cookies enable us, among other things:
- to display relevant, personalized ads or to send ads via all types of media (such as email, social media and banners) based on your visit to the website and your click behavior;
- to keep track of the number of visitors who click on our ads;
- to ensure that the number of times each advertisement is displayed is limited;
- to keep track of how many visitors register on the website or view the content after they have clicked on an ad. This is necessary to be able to analyze the effectiveness of ads;
- to track which advertisements you have already seen. This prevents you from seeing the same ads too often;
- to track whether you have already registered for certain studies. In that case, you will not see any unnecessary ads.
More information about Facebook cookies can be found at: [https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/] and [https://www.snap.com/en-US/cookie-policy/]
More information about Facebook cookies can be found at: [https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/]
More information about Snapchat cookies can be found at: [https://www.snap.com/en-US/cookie-policy/]
We would like to make it as easy as possible for you to share the content of our website via social media. This can be done by means of a number of social media buttons. The AddThis cookie is placed in order to facilitate the sharing of information via these social media channels.
In addition, in order to enable the sharing of information via Facebook, various Facebook cookies are placed, including Facebook Connect, Facebook Social Plugin and Facebook Social Graph.